COVID-19 Safety Precautions at Meeraz Clinic
At Meeraz Clinic, we are committed to ensuring the highest level of safety for all our clients. We understand that times are challenging during COVID-19 and want to assure you that we are leaving no stone unturned to ensure a sterile environment for you. We are strictly following all safety guidelines as per government mandate. Through this notification, our main aim is to communicate the best approach adopted by us. We firmly believe that these difficult times requires an additional level of precautions to keep our staff, patients and members healthy.
At Meeraz Clinic, we are taking every possible precaution to provide a clean and safe environment. Despite uncertain times like this affecting every body’s life, there still, will be a lot of people with hair related concerns looking for a reliable hair loss solution. At this time, we want all our clients to know the steps that we at Meeraz Clinic are taking to tackle COVID-19.
Here is the list of precautions we are taking to provide best-in-class treatment to our patients:
Before giving an appointment to any patient for hair transplant, we are checking if they have any of the below-mentioned symptoms.
- Fever, shortness of breath or cough.
- Have sore throat, and headache.
- Loss of smell and taste.
- Patient belonging to the high-risk category.
Protocols inside the Clinic
- It is mandatory for every doctor and staff member to wear surgical masks and gloves inside the clinic at all times.
- It is the duty of surgeons and staff members to ensure nose and chin are always covered.
- Basic hand hygiene to be strictly performed before and after touching the masks and gloves.
- It is essential to keep your masks in a clean place while eating and drinking.
Guidelines for Patients and Visitors
- Only one visitor per patient is allowed in a day.
- Every visitor is required to wear compulsory masks and has temperatures checked.
- Patients are requested to limit the number of accompanying guests during an appointment.
- We are also taking additional measures to ensure proximity of patients in the clinic.
Minimal Physical Contact
At Meeraz Clinic, we are taking all practical actions to minimize the risk of Covid-19. As a team for the time being till things normalize, we have decided not to touch any patient and communicate all information verbally.
Our Dedicated Medical Team
If we see any of our team members being exposed to Covid-19, they will be asked to get quarantined and resume work only when in healthy condition.
At Meeraz Clinic, our highest priority is patient safety and patient care. In times of uncertainty, we are taking extra precautions and offering online consultation as well. Contact us for any hair transplant related queries. We’ll be happy to assist you!